Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tren Fantasma: Train of Thought, 2013

I've been working on this drawing since mid-February. I could give a long-winded description of why I decided to draw every little weird thing in this picture, but it could most easily be described as a long solo game of exquisite corpse based around a central theme. 

I have been considering turning this design into a t-shirt for the Thought Lion/Duder Manor project, but am unable to come to a solid decision. I would certainly love to wear this design, but I'm not sure I could convince others to buy something so strange... as clothing. I have also been considering the idea of a colored art print.


The artwork is loosely based off the Tren Fantasma (Ghost Train) ride located in Montevideo, Uruguay. I regret to say that I was unable to go on the ride when I visited a few years back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment