Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Updates

Lot's of cool things have been happening, and I obviously don't update this blog nearly enough:

First, Dan/Archradish & I are working on getting our shirts in more shops. We are also considering participating in another local vendor sales event at some point this summer. More on that later...

Second, on Friday I will be attending an opening for a small community college magazine that is published once a year. This year I was honored to find that my art submission landed on the cover. I am very proud of this particular work, and people really seem to dig it. I recently found out that some random guy photographed the image with his cell phone (at Cuffs) and proceeded to get it tattooed on himself!

Third, I won an award for my spectacular news graphics. Gotta love The Davis Enterprise:

http://www.davisenterprise.com/local-news/enterprise-brings-home-general-excellence-award-for-third-year/


No comments:

Post a Comment